The latest IRS WeinerLeaks are completely unnecessary for any independent thinker to reach a conclusion about the significance of this election. In fact, the re-opening of the email/server scandal by Director Comey may even be a distraction from the smoking gun that was disclosed last Monday in the emails released by WikiLeaks (see #1 below – Obama Lied about knowledge of Hillary’s secret servers).
1. Obama lied: he knew about Hillary’s secret server and wrote to her using a pseudonym, cover-up happened (intent to destroy evidence)
- “Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news… we need to clean this up – he has emails from her – they do not say state.gov”
- “How is that not classified?” Huma Abedin to FBI when shown email between Clinton & Obama using his pseudonym. Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president’s use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email.”
- I can’t state how huge this is, it’s a cover up involving the President of the United States. There are a lot of emails implying this, but this email states it very clearly so anyone can understand. The email proves obstruction of justice and shows how they lied to the FBI, and likely perjury of Congress. This at the very least proves intent by her Chief of Staff.
- Obama used executive privilege on their correspondence. Cheryl Mills (who was given immunity) states they need to “clean up” the Clinton/Obama e-mails because they lacked state.gov.
- Additionally, Obama on video publicly denied knowing about the server. He also claimed on video that he learned about the secret server through the news like everyone else. The corruption goes all the way to the top! Obama is lying to the American public.
- Hillary Clinton set up her private server to hide her pay to play deals discovered throughout these leaks, and to prevent FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.
- Paul Combetta was hired to modify the email headers that referred to a VERY VERY VIP individual, i.e; change the name of who it was from. If you read Stonetear/Combetta story, it’s easy to see this is exactly what he was attempting. He wanted to change header information on already sent mail to show “state.gov” instead of Hillary’s private email address. Multiple people informed him of the infeasibility (and illegality) of it, so somewhere in the next 6 days it was decided that simply eradicating them was the only option left.
- The FBI said they could not find intent of trying to break the law, therefore no recommendation of prosecution. This email proves, in plain language, that there was intention, and knowingly broke the law.
- Ask yourselves: why would they both be communicating on a secret server to each other? Why not through normal proper channels? What were they hiding? We may soon find out…
While I would certainly encourage all voters to read the Top 100 list of damaging emails exposed by Wikileaks, the Top 10 should be more than enough to understand the Clinton’s should be no where near the White House. The next 90, along with the FBI findings, the fact that five (5) Clinton operatives have taken the 5th regarding their handling of emails and her computer servers, Hillary’s use of a special destructive process (Bleachbit) to destroy emails, Hillary being caught ON TAPE saying that Palastinian elections should have been rigged, the DNC firing of it’s Chairwoman (Debbie Wasserman Shultz) the day before the Convention for conspiring against Bernie Sanders, and last, but certainly not least, the interim DNC Chair (Donna Brazile) fed a Townhall question to the Clinton campaign; should easily land Hillary in jail, if there was equal enforcement of the rule of law in Amerika.
Oh, and this just in, Attorney General Lynch, the same AG that secretly met with Bill Clinton on the runway, ‘Pleads the Fifth’ On the Secret Iran ‘Ransom’ Payments.
I wonder which one of these powerful women (Clinton, Wassermen-Shultz, Brazile, Abedin, Lynch, or IRS Directory Lois Lerner) the feminist are most proud of? Of course the systemic fraud and corruption problems are not the fault of women, but many women are voting for Hillary simply because she is a woman, and many Democrats are letting their party be hijacked by Marxist/Collectivist sociopaths.
Trump supporters, many whom are Republican, realized their party left them for the Establishment Party long ago, which is why they had to vote for Trump instead of the numerous other establishment hacks the elite tried to force down their throat. Ideally, Trump should have run as an Independent, but that ship has sailed. The point being, why do Democrats want an establishment candidate? Have they delivered for blacks, women, the poor, or for themselves?
The Chicago Tribune published a piece yesterday that speaks volumes – Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside, but will they? The last portion of the article provided below, asks the pivotal question:
I’ve always figured that, as secretary of state, Clinton kept her home-brew email server — from which foreign intelligence agencies could hack top secret information — so she could shield the influence peddling that helped make the Clintons several fortunes.
The Clintons weren’t skilled merchants. They weren’t traders or manufacturers. The Clintons never produced anything tangible. They had no science, patents or devices to make them millions upon millions of dollars.
All they had to sell, really, was influence. And they used our federal government to leverage it.
If a presidential election is as much about the people as it is about the candidates, then we’ll learn plenty about ourselves in the coming days, won’t we?
Why doesn’t the establishment simply show its true colors and go “full Maduro“, and jail Trump and his supporters, just as the Venezuelan president is threatening to do to his opponents? As long as the establishment’s propaganda is successful and people ignore the obvious, then there is no reason for them to show their true colors. However, what happens when the lies, deception, and subversion are no longer successful at keeping the sheeple corralled? History tells us it never ends well for anyone.